Monthly Archives: March 2014

Switch from Craving Junk to Fresh Foods! RECIPES. FRIDAY. 1pm ET

Splenda, hydrogenated oils, popular chocolate sandwich cookies, fast foods such as chicken nuggets and more are simply junk fake food.  And you ask, how can chicken nuggets served in most fast food restaurants be fake? Well, as only about 20% of a nugget is chicken, what’s the other 80%?  You are about to find out. Wait
Read more

Do You Have the Courage to Face Your Challenges?

Do you ever feel like you can't face your challenges? What if the only thing you needed to face them was already in you? Join Dr Jo Anne White, host of Power Your Life, as she chats with guest Debra Oakland about how you can overcome even your biggest challenges with courage. Debra Oakland is
Read more

Savvy Solutions for Children Who Challenge Us! FRIDAY. 1pm ET on W4WN radio

All children challenge authority – they are simply trying to grow up.  How we handle these challenges from the very beginning sets the stage for what we will face as they move into the tween and teenager years.  This includes the common battle over food choices.  Our guest, Dr. Beth Onufrak ( is a Clinical
Read more